Please submit abstracts/papers here.
Any submissions via email will not be considered for the conference.
The submitted abstract should follow the structure:
- A concise description of the purpose of the research (20~40 words),
- A brief introduction of your research design, methodology or approach (35~70 words),
- A description of your (expected) research findings (35~70 words),
- A short summary of the originality/contribution of your research paper (35~70 words), and
- A list of literature references that are most pertinent to your research (2~5 references).
Full Research Papers
Abstracts that are accepted will be invited to submit a full paper. Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed above or related areas. This is a completed research work or project): A total of 8 pages for a paper (including all figures, tables, and references).
For downloading the template papers, please download here.
Please follow this link for more information and guidance on the author’s guide for the full research paper.
All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
The content of any submissions should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in any other conference or journal. Reuse of material previously published by the authors is possible under the conditions that the authors fully disclose (cite) the reference and clearly highlight the innovative contribution of the AFCS 2023 submission and the significance of this contribution.